Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lillie Singing



Lillie's class was in charge of their Elementary Chapel today. They call it sharing chapel and the kids get to sing songs, read poems, play instruments and do various other talents that the Lord has given them.

Lillie and a couple of her friends did a little song together. They did Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee- two girls played the piano and then Lillie sang. I admit, I was a little nervous for her. But she did so Awesome! And I was just so very very proud of her! Really, all the kids did a great job!

She also said an Easter poem earlier in the program. She did so great! She was so shy to even say it out loud at one of our Easter celebrations, that I thought maybe she would not do well-but I was WRONG!
She did it perfectly!

And sorry for the video quality, I just used my iPhone and then I was also holding Simon and we were at the very back! So it is wiggly and kind of quiet and you can hear Simon's little noises. But I think if you turn it up, you can hear Lillie's singing! Great job, Sissy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment