The boys just love to love on Simon. They just thought it was the coolest thing to have him lay down on the floor with them and share their pillows.
Simon was not quite so excited about the deal.
Zethan is holding the pacifier in his mouth. I just can't believe how sweet Zethan is with his little brother. Zethan absolutely LOVES being a big brother now.
The older boys are sharing Simon.
Still trying to keep that paci in his mouth and be a cheeseball all at the same time.
Titus was holding Simon's hand in both of his. So sweet and innocent. He didn't even know I was taking his picture.
And a funny baby face! Then Zethan told me he wanted to "burp" Simon. So i put a rag on his shoulder and helped him hold him and pat his back. Zethan just giggled and giggled and thought that was so funny! I didnt get a picture since i was helping him hold him.
Then Titus wanted a turn "burping" him so I let him try it out. It wasnt as easy as they thought it would be!
And they have been watching a few extra movies this week because I have an infection by one of my wisdom teeth and who would have thought one little thing could cause so much pain.
Tomorrow morning I am scheduled to get all 4 wisdom teeth removed, so that's gonna be a fun party! Ha! It is days like these that I am so so thankful Simon is not high maintenance!




No comments:
Post a Comment