So in an attempt to get a little more creative I subscribed to e-mealz after seeing a review of it on another blog. I know it may seem a little silly to pay someone to tell me what food to make. But sometimes, you just need that extra little help to get going. You know?
For me, part of coming up with meals, is that I don't always have the groceries on hand when I think of a meal to make. Or when I was at the grocery store, I didn't have a crucial ingredient written on my list And being 25 minutes from a grocery store, I can't just run in to get stuff for one meal.
E-mealz, let's you choose what grocery store you use, then comes up with weekly meal plans (based on sales) and has a grocery list for you. That part is what I really love. (And for only $1.25 a week, they do the work of planning) They tell me what to get and what to make. So easy! And now, we will have a little more variety in what we eat.
So hopefully it goes well. I will let you know!
I am very curious if this will work! Be sure to update us...I may sign up if it's worthwhile!
ReplyDelete