"I homeschool. What's your superpower?"
It is going pretty well. Today finished the third week. It really has been going quickly. She of course misses her friends from school but is looking forward to Awana starting and now she enjoys Sunday School even more than she already did!
She enjoys playing the part of art teacher to Titus. Haha. He doesn't seem to mind too much when she instructs him in the fine points of drawing hearts =)
We got to go on a walk this morning while it was still cool out and we are very much looking forward to the cooler temps predicted in a few days! I foresee spending much time playing outside on those days!
Hopefully I will get a few more posts up than I have been lately. But I just wanted to drop a little note to say we hadn't disappeared forever from my blog =)
wow!!! You are super mom!!
ReplyDelete