He was adorable in his little tie! These ties have an adjustable elastic around the neck and the tie length is also adjustable. So cute!
Titus was not in a great mood for picture taking and this cheesy grin and pose is the best one. All the others he is scowling or something. Or pulling his tie off.
Lillie is sporting her newest dress. A peasant dress. With the long sleeve version with elastic at the cuffs. {Pattern here} Of course next time I make the dress I will make a few adjustments to the measurements that the pattern calls for but overall it was a good straight forward pattern. Oh and I added the casing around the middle. Otherwise it was just like a hanging bag on her. Not so flattering.
Lillie liked it at first, then decided that she didn't because the sleeves were "silly". Then I told her that she had to wear it and I guess she gave up the fight of saying it looked weird and just wore it without any more complaining.
I made a messy flower hair bow to match. The fabric for the ties is Amy Butler and the dress fabric is all from Hobby Lobby.
And I really really wanted to get a few good pictures of them all together but of course there was too much going on and they weren't having any of it. The is the single picture I got of all three of them together. Great huh? Maybe next time....
I am so loving this dress and headband you made for your little girl!
ReplyDelete