Monday, February 15, 2010

New Sites to Explore

In case you were looking for some more fun things to look at as far as crafty stuff goes, I put a few more links on the left side of my blog. I have been into doing a few more crochet things lately so I put some links up for that and also I have just gotten into some scrapbooking stuff so I put up some links for that as well.
I really like all the digital scrapbooking things you can do. It is so fun to look at the graphics and the digital papers and things. If you look around there are some really good free downloads for digital scrapbooking. And they can be used for so many others things as well. Like making headers for your blog or etsy shop or just for a fun way to spruce up your photos.

So enjoy looking through them! And if anyone has any other sites for crocheting or scrapping that they love I would LOVE to hear about them!
Have a fantastic Monday=)

1 comment: